ClinSite is looking for energetic, hardworking individuals to join our strong and exciting team of research professionals.
If you are interested in being part of the ClinSite team please fill out an application on the IHA website. Click here to fill out the application.
If there are no current openings you can still submit your resume to ClinSite@ihacares.com for future employment.
Job Title: Clinical Research Coordinator II
Company Name: Integrated Health Associates (IHA)
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Job Type: Full-Time
Integrated Health Associates (IHA) is one of the best and largest multi-specialty groups in Michigan. IHA provides high-quality medical care and excellent service to nearly 410,000 active patients. Recognized as Metro Detroit’s Top Physician Group by Consumer Reports magazine, IHA also ranks in the top quartile for patient satisfaction nationally. Offering extended office hours and urgent care services, along with online patient diagnosis, treatment and appointment access tools. IHA demonstrates that it cares by bringing safe, high-quality, comprehensive and affordable care to its patients.
Clinical Research Coordinator
We are currently seeking a versatile, energetic and outgoing individual to serve as a Clinical Research Coordinator II at our site. The position entails implementing moderate to highly complex clinical trials on an independent basis and serving as the interface between the Sponsor, ClinSite and the Principal Investigator (PI).
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for study start-up activities including: attending investigator meeting, initiate and plan study kick-off, track and receive appropriate study supplies necessary for screening patients answering phones and phone screening potential subjects
- Ability to learn and navigate several different software systems including EDC/RDC
- Recruitment activities: accountable for the overall recruitment for the study, assist other staff with recruiting for the study including data-mining, phone screening, and generating reports
- Study conduct: prepare for and conduct patient visits, complete data entry, process labs, complete drug accountability, query resolution, and act as a liaison between site and sponsor/CRO.
- Responsible for understanding and training appropriate staff on clinical trial protocols
- Any other duties necessary to ensure proper protocol execution and study success
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree required
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC), Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) or Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) is preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical research experience
- Clinical skills such as ability to draw blood, process labs, record vital signs, and perform ECGs preferred