ClinSite is looking for energetic, hardworking individuals to join our strong and exciting team of research professionals.
If you are interested in being part of the ClinSite team please fill out an application on the IHA website. Click here to fill out the application.
If there are no current openings you can still submit your resume to ClinSite@ihacares.com for future employment.
Job Title: Clinical Research Coordinator I
Company Name: ClinSite, LLC
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Job Type: Full-Time
Clinical Research Coordinator
We are currently seeking a versatile, energetic and outgoing individual to serve as a clinical research coordinator at our site. The position entails implementing simple to moderately complex clinical trials with supervisor oversight and serving as the interface between the Sponsor, ClinSite and the Principal Investigator (PI).
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for study start-up activities including: attending investigator meeting, initiate and plan study kick-off, track and receive appropriate study supplies necessary for screening patients answering phones and phone screening potential subjects
- Ability to learn and navigate several different software systems including EDC/RDC
- Recruitment activities: accountable for the overall recruitment for the study, assist other staff with recruiting for the study including data-mining, phone screening, and generating reports
- Study conduct: prepare for and conduct patient visits, complete data entry, process labs, complete drug accountability, query resolution, and act as a liaison between site and sponsor/CRO.
- Responsible for understanding and training appropriate staff on clinical trial protocols
- Any other duties necessary to ensure proper protocol execution and study success
- Associate’s or Bachelor’ Degree required
- Clinical research experience preferred
- Clinical skills such as ability to draw blood, process labs, record vital signs, and perform ECGs preferred